Monday, July 30, 2007

Three Cheers for Walgreens Diapers!

In the 10 plus years I've worked in day care I've bought many supplies for my kids. When I've been in the infants' class I've bought baby food, blankets, clothes, baby powder, corn starch, baby wipes and, of course, diapers.

I like to keep at least one package of diapers in my class to serve as a back up in case one of the babies runs out. I always buy store brand diapers. Dollar General (DG) and Family Dollar (FD) were the usual stores I purchased diapers from but, about three weeks ago, I just happened to buy some Walgreens diapers. I was in the store and suddenly realized that I wouldn't have time to stop by GD or FD for diapers and make it back to work on time. So I decided to buy the diapers at Walgreens. I'm so glad I did!

Of all the different store brand diapers I've bought Walgreens' are the best. They look and feel like the expensive name brand diapers. And they don't run big, which is good because they fit Arnie just right. Arnie is whom I was buying the diapers for. He's under weight and the other store brands tended to run big and didn't fit Arnie snugly. In fact, the size 3 diapers from DG and FD were so big that they comfortably fit Jessa who's 3 months older than Arnie! But Walgreens' diapers treat Arnie just right.

The price for Walgreens diapers is a little higher than other store brands, but lower than the name brands. And you get the same quality. So I say, "Three cheers for Walgreens' diapers! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!"

No comments: